Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Why I sell real estate.

I could say because it is my job or career, It gives me an income.
However the bottom line is to help people achieve their dreams. The American dream is to own a home. A home where you will spend many years in. Bring up your family. Have family and fiends in to celebrate Holiday's and Birthdays, Anniversary's, Family gatherings. I remember how great it was to have family and friends in for a great Sunday dinner. This is why I love selling a home to families.
It is great to sell $1,000,000 homes.
But to me it is more important to sell a $300,000 or $400,000 home to a family who will spend a lot of great years living their Dream.

 www.liveandplayindelray.com

Joe LaViola
Lang Realty
900 East Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, Fl. 33483
josephlaviola@msn.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment