Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Check This Out!!!


http://www.langrealty.com/agents/joseph-joe-laviola/


Lang Office: Delray Beach
Working in the local Real Estate industry since 2001; working with Buyers and Sellers from around the world.
For most of my adult life I was in the restaurant business as an owner and chef. My goal then and now is to make people happy, making their real estate dreams a reality.
Whether working with buyers and sellers, my goal is to make the entire process of their real estate transaction as easy as possible. I list and sell luxury homes, waterfront and Intracoastal single family homes, condos, golf and tennis communities and farm land. I also sell investment properties and commercial real estate.
I can be reached by cell phone at 561-251-1011 or by email at j.laviola@langrealty.co

Lang Realty Inc.
900 East Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach. Fl. 33483
561-251-1011

No comments:

Post a Comment